Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Rudolph with Santa's Sleigh

Back in August Chloe Evans made a wonderful Z-fold card using the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits dies and stamps. I totally fell in love with that card and have wanted to case it ever since. See her original post here.


So I finally found the time to play around with it a little bit last week and here is the result. My take on this very creative card.


I have always loved coloring and with the coloring books becoming more and more popular lately I have practiced various coloring techniques over the last few month. For the reindeer on this card I used color pencils.



Thanks for stopping by today,



1 comment:

  1. This card is spectacular!!! I want to hear more about how you did the background! my e-mail is anitamr1@hotmail.com
    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...