Thursday, February 12, 2015

More Adventure Bound

I hope you are not getting tired of seeing more samples with the Adventure Bound DSP yet because I am really having fun with it.

For the card below I colored the buttons I made with the Simply Pressed Clay to match the card stock and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Add a little sentiment and a sparkly red heart and voilĂ .


I really like how the barn window that reflects the tree scenery turned out. For the pennants I used the Burlap ribbon and attached some hearts that I punched with the Hearts Border Punch. For the window I used the Window Sheets to make it look more realistic. This card would work well for Valentine's Day, a wedding or just to say HI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...