Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pocket Birthday Card

Thanks for stopping by today. I am hoping you will find some inspiration for your projects on my blog. 
Gold is so very trendy in the stamping world these days. First I thought this color was out of my comfort zone but I have to admit I am on a roll. And since I like fancy folds I decided to stick my birthday greetings in a vellum pocket. I think it turned out really cute, hope you like it too.

Card Stock:      Whisper White, Gold Foil, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Champagne Glimmer Paper

Stamps:           Delightful Dozen
Ink / Marker:     Versa Mark
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, On Film Framelit Dies, Hearts Collection Framelits, Crochet Trim Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...