Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Golden Thank You

I have to admit that gold was a little out of my comfort zone when the trend was introduced but it has grown on me big time and meanwhile I really like it. For this card I used my MDS again to design the "Thank You" and then send it to my e-cutter to cut it from the Gold Foil.Very easy, very simple, very elegant.



I attached the words with some Dimensionals to the card so they would stand out.

For the stars I used  a die from the Circle Cards Thinlits  set. I cut out a whole bunch of stars from Gold Foil, Champagne Glimmer Paper and Vellum and then ran them through my sewing machine to make them into a little garland that I attached to my card.




Card Stock:      Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Gold Foil

Accessories:    Circle Cards Thinlit Die, Water Color Wonder Designer Washi Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...