Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Gold Sequin Heart

This card was a little bit of extra work but I think sooooooooooo worth the effort. First I took apart the sequin trim. Then I arranged every single sequin on an adhesive sheet. I cut a heart    in the middle of some Whisper White card stock with the die from the Hearts Collection Framelits and layered my sequins behind it.  To add some color and more dimension I adhered a little Red Glimmer Paper heart. The ribbon is what I was left with when I had all the sequins taken off the trim.


Card Stock:      Whisper White, Gold Foil
Stamps:           Itty Bitty Banners
Ink / Marker:     Real Red
Accessories:  Gold Sequin Trim, Hearts Collection Framelits Dies, Small Heart Punch, Adhesive Sheet, Bitty Banners Framelits Die

I like how the reflections on this card change when you turn it in the light.




1 comment:

  1. This is INCREDIBLY COOL, oh my gosh, and I love it so much too! Wow! Absolutely Fabulous; TFS! Donna (SC)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...