Saturday, February 22, 2014

What Does The Fox Say?

The title to this blog post could just as well have been "MDS To The Rescue". There wasn't the sentiment I needed in any of the current catalogs so I just opened up my MDS, typed in the phrase and created a speech bubble with punches that fits perfectly around it. So easy! Send it to my e-cutter, done. And here is the result:



Card Stock:      Whisper White, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, DSP
Stamps:           Love you To The Moon
Ink / Marker:     Real Res, Smokey Slate, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Accessories:  On Film Framelits Dies, Epic Day Washi Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...