Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love Notes for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have had a lot of fun coming up with various Valentine's projects. When I saw the Sweetheart Treat Bags I knew right away they would be awesome for lots of very cute projects. For this envelope I sliced two bags open on the side and glued them together to one bigger one. Why you may ask? Because this is the envelope card box for my 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 note cards.


And this is what's in the envelope:

 For this card I stamped the red note twice. The first one I cut out and attached it to the card with a dimensional. To turn around the sentiment I punched out the round bottom part of the note from my second image using a 3/4 inch circle punch and glued it on top of the note on the card.


For this note card I used the Circles Collection Framelit Dies to cut an opening in the top layer and covered it with a Window Sheet on the back. Then I added a shaker frame and filled it with some Silver Glass Glitter. Glue it to the note card - done.




Card Stock:      Whisper White, Silver and Red Glimmer Paper
Stamps:           Love You To The Moon, Music Notes Wheel
Ink / Marker:     Real Red, Black StazOn
Accessories:    3/4 inch Circle Punch, Silver Glass Glitter, Window Sheet, Sweetheart Treat Bags, Heart Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Owl Builder Punch

I think this bundle makes a very cute little gift. I hope this post inspires you to come up with some more great Valentine's projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...