Sunday, March 31, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Hello

This card is a hybrid card. For the sentiment I downloaded the "Oh, Hello" from the 2013 Spring catalog for my MDS. The bubble was created by cutting out the sentiment with the Ovals Collection Framelits and adding a square punched with the 1" square punch. To create the 3-D effect for the phone booth I first stamped the image on the card. Then I stamped the image on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock and cut it out. After some bending and rubbing with the Simply Scored Stylus I attached it with a few Dimensionals.



Card Stock:      Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Grey
Stamps:           Feeling Sentmental
Ink / Marker:     Real Red, StazOn, Basic Grey
Accessories:    Chevron Folder, MDS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...