Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Frame Christmas Lodge

I love, love, love the Christmas Lodge stamp set. For the snow on the roof I made my own puffy paint - see below for the recipe. After applying the puffy paint I sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds on top and puffed it up with my heat tool.

I embossed the Holiday Frame on Cherry Cobbler Core' donations card stock, sanded it with the SU Sanding System and attached some color coordinated ruffled Scalloped Ribbon on the back side. I then attached the stamped image to the frame and and adhered that to the card with some Dimensionals.


Puffy Paint
1 part flour
1 part salt
1 part water

I used 1 tablespoon each.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...