Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mixed Bunch Pop Up

I love fancy folds and pop-ups, so I could not resist trying this beautiful flower card.



When you open the card the flowers on the inside pop up so you have a beautiful 3D bouquet.

Card Stock:      Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Tango Tangerine, Gumball Green
Stamps:           Mixed Bunch, Best Friends forever (retired), Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink / Marker:     Daffodil Delight, Tango Tangerine, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Basic Black
Accessories:     3 1/2 " Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Blossom Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Paper Crimper, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...