Sunday, January 9, 2011

RUBBER BAND ACTIVATED 3-D POP-UP CARD




In December 2010 Stampin' Up! had a contest for all demonstrators who signed up that year. The challenge was to create a card with only the content of the starter kit. I submitted the card above which is a rubber band activated 3-D card that folds flat and pops up when pulled out of the envelope and it turned out to be a winner.

I put together a tutorial including the pattern and detailed step-by-step instructions that you can download it here.

My apologies to all the people who have been waiting for the instructions. I was not prepared for the overwhelming success of this card. There was no tutorial for the box when I posted it, just my very used template with lots of confusing marks from when I developed it with my ruler, compass and calculator. So many people were asking for directions that it was absolutely impossible to manually email them to everybody. So I needed to set up a blog and write the tutorial which took me a little while. But now it's all done!

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...