Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kisses from the Bird Punch

And more Valentines Ideas......


For this card I punched the wings from the bird punch and snipped off about half of it, tossing the round part. For the little flags I stamped "hugs and kisses" on tissue paper. I attached the message to my chocolate kiss and then wrapped the cardstock (Chocolate Chip - what else could it be) in aluminum foil. For the silver border I used aluminum foil tape. The tape has a sticky back. I glued it on cardstock and then punched the border. I also stamped "Love" from the "Love You Much "set on the bottom part of the card.

Stamps
Love You Much (113756)
All Year Cheer (retired)

Paper
Real Red ( 119940)
Whisper White (100730)
Chocolate Chip (119926)

Accessories
Small Heart Punch (117193)
Bird punch (117191)
Dimensionals (104430)
Glue Dots (103683)
aluminum foil tape
tissue paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram

This blog has been my window to the world to showcase my artwork ever since I started my creative journey. In recent years Instagram has gai...